- Install Directly over Window or Door.
- Blocks 100% of the Wind & Rain.
- Category 5 Wind Load Tested.
- 100% UV Reistant.
- See-through Visibility.
- Quick to Put Up.
- Compact Easy Storage.
- Florida Building Code Approved.
- Click Here to Visit our Blog's Hurricane/Security Guide
- View our Hurricane Fabric Gallery
There is nothing easier to use for hurricane protection than fabric. It’s lightweight, quick to put up, and protects areas that other systems just can’t protect—like large porch enclosures or even hotel lobbies.
Fabric is less expensive than metal panels, however it tests higher in both wind and impact tests than metal roll-downs or accordion shutters.
All fabrics are affected by the sun’s U.V. light, however if you deploy the screens only for hurricanes, our Beige Color will last upwards of 20 years.