Sheerweave Shades: Measuring
How to measure for your new sheerweave shades
- Decide where you would like to mount your shade, either inside or outside of the window frame or area.
- Decide which side you would like the shade controls on.
- It is recommended that you have a minimum of 1.5" depth on the brackets for an inside mount.
- Use a metal tape measure and measure the width of the area where the shade brackets will be mounted. Measuring is very important, do your best to accurately measure to the nearest 1/8". Measure the length of the area, top to bottom. Add 10" to the top to bottom measurment as we need to have some material remaining onthe roller when the shade is completely lowered.
- When ordering advise us which way you measured for your shade, inside or outside the frame and we will make the necessary allowances or additions required.